Arms to Main Body Mounting Area | Bulletin DOES NOT apply to Brio+ model
- We have significantly increased the thickness of the area where the arm attaches to the main body;
- All POs from May 1, 2019 will have the new and improved specification;
- No further issues related to this should occur
- Brio+ model has new, improved specifications from launch date.
Arm Popping Noise | Bulletin DOES NOT apply to Brio+ model
- Seat airline hole size increased from 35mm to 65mm. The airline cable tie will no longer be caught and “pop” when released;
- The update is effective immediately. For older Brio with the arm pop, follow the link for a simple fix: fflbrands.filecamp.com
Cotter Pin on Seat Slide Rail | Bulletin DOES NOT apply to Brio+ model
- Reduced the cotter pin size. Issued resolved;
- All orders from July 1, 2019 and on reflect this fix.