Web Sales Manager
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Furniture for Life (“FFL”) is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners, and office furniture. Representing such recognizable brands as Inada (InadaUSA.com), Positive Posture (PositivePosture.com) and Varier (VarierFurntiure.com), FFL is changing the world one stress-free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
We believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to reach goals, strives for excellence, and celebrates success together. Being part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future.
We seek a passionate, driven, and capable manager to help FFL administer all aspects of The World’s Best Massage Chairs website focusing on sales growth, a positive online presence, and brand recognition.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Achieve sales growth and expansion
- Build business plans, drive sales, manage and direct web development/content and promote a positive online social reputation.
- Provide input and direction to product teams, web development, IT, marketing and others to ensure the scope, deliverables and functions of projects reflect the stated objectives.
- Manage internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion and answer questions on available stock, product performance, warranties and service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding all aspects of supply chain management.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with team members that drive sales and profits.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Define and implement innovative solutions and operational strategies.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop and focus on quantitative targets based on market analysis, consumer research and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop customer interactive strategies through web based media content, communication channels and social networking sites.
- Participate in the creation of creative, compelling, innovative marketing material.
- Manage and analyze efficacy of promotional campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports to cross-functional teams and members of senior management pertaining to the performance of site and accounts.
- Follow web trends and technologies to boost sales.
- Advise VP of Sales and other members of senior management on sales direction, competition and market trends.
- Actively participate in vendor and consumer tradeshows and events.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales and/or marketing experience, preferably with luxury consumer products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Digital/e-commerce/online experience with a focus on operations and/or execution.
- Powerful, practiced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to large groups.
- Skilled at project management, problem solving and business analytics.
- Advanced skills in the full MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop, HTML, and scripting languages.
- Web development skills a plus.
- Ability to hit targets timely and efficiently.
- Effective people-management skills.
- Well-versed with latest innovations and trends and best practices in online sales and marketing.
- Ability to work alone or in teams depending on the type and scope of each task/challenge.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + commission and bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
- Dog-friendly office
- And more…
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!