Full-Time – Boulder, Colorado
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Furniture For Life is an Inc. 5000 company based in Boulder, Colorado. We market and support brands committed to superior design and quality, and all of our products deliver profound health and comfort benefits. As the name Furniture For Life implies, the products we represent are good for you and are built to last.
WORKING AT FFL
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success. It also means that there is a tremendous opportunity for growth within the company as the need for new positions and responsibilities arise.
Seeking an energetic, strong warehouse helper, to assist the team in the daily operations of the warehouse, and be part of a small but rapidly growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Full responsibility for warehouse organization and operations, receiving, shipping, inventory control.
- Overall appearance and neatness of warehouse facilities.
- Delivery support.
- Grounds & Building Maintenance.
- Well-honed interpersonal skills and an ability to get along with others.
- Technical, like to work with their hands, fix things, handy, ready to learn.
- Comfortable using OS X and comfortable in MS OS.
- Basic user of MS Office Suite (Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience driving a forklift a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of deadlines and of meeting deadlines.
- Boundless energy and team spirit.
- A drive to earn yourself more responsibility as the company grows
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years of work ecperience.
- High school degree required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- CSR Commission Program Bonus
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!