Sales Administrative Manager
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, FFL (Furniture for Life) is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners, and furniture that moves. Representing such recognizable brands as DreamWave (www.DreamWave.com), Panasonic (www.PanasonicMassage.com), Positive Posture (www.PositivePosture.com) and Varier (www.varierchairs.com), FFL is changing the world one stress-free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
We believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to reach goals, strives for excellence, and celebrates success together. Being part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future.
We seek a passionate, driven, and capable individual to join our dynamic team to ensure administrative and organizational efficiency of the sales division.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Prepare, manage and organize essential company documents, including price sheets, dealer programs, and training.
- Maintain and manage the accuracy and communication of all divisional Salesforce reporting.
- Act as point of contact for information requests made in the absence of key sales divisional employees.
- Prepare, manage and communicate all sales divisional project management documents and deadlines to ensure transparency and understanding.
- Prepare, monitor, and communicate sales analytics regarding account and market performance, brand execution, etc.
- Ensure the financial efficacy of key divisional incentive campaigns such as dealer spiff programs.
- Provide regular reports to the VP of sales.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Powerful, practiced verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in project management, problem-solving and business analytics
- Advanced skills in the full MS Office Suite
- Able to take direction, execute and meet deadlines
- Able to manage and analyze the efficacy of promotional campaigns
- Able to work autonomously and in a group as needed
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Boundless enthusiasm and team spirit
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive base pay
- Eligible for annual company bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Disability Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
- Dog-friendly office
- And more…
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!