eCommerce Sales Specialist
Full-Time – Boulder, Colorado
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Furniture For Life is an Inc. 5000 company based in Boulder, Colorado. We market and support brands committed to superior design and quality, and all of our products deliver profound health and comfort benefits. As the name Furniture For Life implies, the products we represent are good for you, and are built to last.
WORKING AT FFL
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success. It also means that there is tremendous opportunity for growth within the company as the need for new positions and responsibilities arise.
- Confidently present FFL products in a way that contributes to our best-in-class reputation for quality and service, resulting in increased sales and profit for the company
- Passionately and aggressively maximize all sales opportunities
- Manage internet sales leads, respond to inbound sales calls, emails, and live chat inquiries in a timely fashion and answer questions on available stock, product performance, warranties and service
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding all aspects of supply chain management
- Analyze reports, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth.
- Monitor and update all accounts for errors, alerts, questions, and inquiries and resolve with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top notch interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to establish rapport and develop relationships over the phone as well as in-person
- Self-starter, who actively seeks and values feedback
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Able to work individually and cooperatively in a team environment
- Fun, passionate and a quick study
- Office setting
- Must be able to work weekends
- Minimal travel
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, holidays, and community service
- Generous Employee Purchase Program
- Fun, Dog-Friendly workplace!
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!