Dealer Order Support
Furniture for Life (“FFL”) is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners, and office furniture. Representing such recognizable brands as Panasonic Massage Chairs (Panasonic.com/massage) Positive Posture (PositivePosture.com) and Varier (VarierFurntiure.com), FFL is changing the world one stress-free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
We believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to reach goals, strives for excellence, and celebrates success together. Being part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Inventory communications with FFL staff and Dealers.
- Dealer support regarding orders, logistics, concerns regarding shipments, etc.
- Order entry processing, logistical fulfillment, and shipping of tradeshow inventory.
- Resolving challenges encountered with orders.
- Coordinating POP materials shipments monitor brochure levels and fulfill dealer requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 1 year prior data entry experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills – ability to write clear, organized emails and documents.
- Well-honed inter-personal skills with an ability to get along with others.
- Energetic and positive approach to evolving changes and challenges of a fast-paced workplace.
- Detail oriented relating to data entry, problem solving, and information/process analysis.
- Comfortable user of OS X and comfortable in MS OS.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Commitment to service dealer needs and be a great ambassador for the company.
- Boundless energy and team spirit.
- Training Period: Expect the training period to last for two months. We will have you cross training in all aspects of the business in an effort to provide you with a strong understanding of all the key operational areas of the company, even those well beyond what you can expect to do on a daily basis.
- Probationary Period: 90 days from start date. This is our standard employee policy. Before the end of the Probationary Period the company Leadership Team will conduct one or more reviews of your performance, job knowledge, contribution to the business, and compatibility with our organization.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $15-19/hr depending on experience
- Eligible for annual bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
- Dog-friendly office
- And more…
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!