Customer Service Representative (Technical)
Professionals, Lifelong Learners, People who value relationships, Teammates, & Entrepreneurs
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success. It also means that there is a tremendous opportunity for growth within the company as the need for new positions and responsibilities arise.
WHAT WE DO
We market and support brands committed to superior design and quality, and all of our products deliver profound health and comfort benefits. As the name Furniture For Life implies, the products we represent are good for you and are built to last.
WHAT WE NEED
A professional who embodies our core values consistently delivers professional service support to our customers and is able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekend or early/after hour shifts. The right candidate MUST live in or near Boulder, Colorado.
- First-call support for end users and dealers
- Graciously and effectively handle inbound customer support calls
- Advocate for dealers and end users in a balanced, healthy, and strategic way
- Handle some repair and service of products located in our warehouse
- Ability to work weekend, early morning, or after hour shifts as needed
- Troubleshoot products and components over the phone
- Carefully record all service activity in our CRM system, Salesforce
- Excellent telephone skills; speaks clearly and listens carefully
- Strong deductive reasoning for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical parts; able to ask logical questions to help identify technical issues quickly
- Well-honed interpersonal skills; ability to get along well with others
- Effective writing skills; clear, organized emails and documents
- Understands urgency; meets deadlines gracefully under pressure
- Basic user of MS Office Suite (Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable user of OS X
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years office or customer service experience
- High school diploma required; or equivalent experience
- College degree preferred
- Multilingual a plus: Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese
- Office setting
- Minimal travel
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, holidays, and community service
- Generous Employee Purchase Program
- Fun, Dog-Friendly workplace!
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!