Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, FFL (Furniture for Life) is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners, and furniture that moves. Representing such recognizable brands as DreamWave (www.DreamWave.com), Panasonic (www.PanasonicMassage.com), Positive Posture (www.PositivePosture.com) and Varier (www.varierfurntiure.com), FFL is changing the world one stress-free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success.
Develop and create content on a wide variety of topics across multiple platforms using company and brand voice. (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, product descriptions, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Exceptional writing skills; English language mastery.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to be an active team member.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strict adherence to company style and voice.
- Problem solver with a positive attitude.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field.
- 3 to 4-years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs.
NICE TO HAVE
- Copywritting experience for luxury brand.
- Experience using Hubspot or other marketing automation software.
- Copy creation for print ads.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Long-term & Short-term disability
- Paid Vacation, Sick time, holidays, and community service
- Employee Purchase Program
- Fun, Dog-Friendly workplace!
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!