Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, FFL (Furniture for Life) is North America’s premier wholesale distributer of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners and office furniture. Representing such recognizable brands as Inada (www.InadaUSA.com), Positive Posture (www.PositivePosture.com) and Varier (www.varierfurntiure.com). FFL is changing the world one stress free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success.
We seek an experienced Director to grow our Big Box Retail sales channel. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Training, this position will focus on the strategic development and tactical execution of all aspects of sales, marketing and analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Successfully target, pursue, sign, onboard and manage new accounts to represent and sell FFL products and services.
- Recruit, hire and develop a team of sales account managers (as sales dictate) to manage a group of accounts within the Big Box sales channel.
- Participate in the creation of creative, compelling, innovative and efficient dealer training and development programs.
- Maintain a regular dealer visitation schedule. Conduct trainings, manage in-store product representation and merchandising, and be an ambassador for FFL and its brands.
- Actively participate in vendor and consumer tradeshows and events.
- Advise the VP of Sales and other members of senior management on sales direction, competition and market trends.
- Achieve growth-oriented revenue goals and sales quotas.
- Advance FFL’s brand image and reputation within the marketplace as the preeminent provider of luxury, designer furniture that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Deliver regular reports to cross-functional teams and members of senior management pertaining to the performance of your channel.
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding all aspects of supply chain management.
- Demonstrate a positive and personable attitude.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to confidently react to situations in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years experience in B2B or Retail sales management, preferably with luxury consumer products.
- 4-year college degree. Consideration will be given to an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Extensive experience using CRM software such as Salesforce.
- A proven track record for successfully managing and growing sales revenue within an assigned territory or market.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret financial statements.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + commission and bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you!