Customer Support Specialist
Full-Time – Boulder, Colorado
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Furniture For Life is an Inc. 5000 company based in Boulder, Colorado. We market and support brands committed to superior design and quality, and all of our products deliver profound health and comfort benefits. As the name Furniture For Life implies, the products we represent are good for you, and are built to last.
WORKING AT FFL
Here at FFL, we believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoy a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to further our model of excellence and celebrates successes together. Being a part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future success. It also means that there is tremendous opportunity for growth within the company as the need for new positions and responsibilities arise.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ through these requirements before you apply for this position. The right candidate MUST live in or near Boulder, Colorado. The right candidate must be able to deliver our customers consistently professional service support. This is a full time position that requires some ability to flex for early/after hours support. Occasional weekend work may be required during high-volume periods.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- First-call support for end users and dealers.
- Graciously and effectively handle inbound customer support calls.
- Advocate for dealers and end users in a balanced, healthy, and strategic way.
- Handle some repair and service of products located in our warehouse.
- Troubleshoot products and components over the phone.
- Carefully record all service activity in the CRM system.
- Excellent telephone skills – speak clearly and listen carefully.
- Polite and empathetic phone “voice.”
- Writing skills – clear, organized emails and documents.
- Well-honed interpersonal skills and an ability to get along well with others.
- Strong deductive reasoning for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical parts, with a strong knack to ask logical questions that help identify technical issues quickly.
- Comfortable user of OS X and comfortable in MS OS.
- Basic user of MS Office Suite (Competent in Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Understand urgency and meet deadlines and promises gracefully under pressure.
- High energy and team spirit.
- A drive to earn yourself respect through the quality of your work from customers and team members alike.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years of office work or customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office.
- High school degree required college degree preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- CSR Commission Program Bonus
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!