Business Development Manager B2B
Headquartered in beautiful Boulder Colorado, Furniture for Life (“FFL”) is North America’s premier wholesale distributor of high-end massage chairs, zero gravity recliners and office furniture. Representing such recognizable brands as Inada (InadaUSA.com), Positive Posture (PositivePosture.com) and Varier (VarierFurntiure.com), FFL is changing the world one stress-free, relaxed customer at a time.
WORKING AT FFL
We believe that coming to work should be fun. Our team of professionals enjoys a company culture that values individuality, works collaboratively to reach goals, strives for excellence, and celebrates success together. Being part of our rapidly growing company means that you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere and make real contributions to our future.
We seek a passionate, driven, and capable manager to help FFL represent our products to other businesses for use by their employees. The ideal candidate possesses a high level of entrepreneurship, creativity, ingenuity, and a knowledge of how to communicate compellingly and successfully in a B2B sales relationship.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Research, identify, and pursue high-value targets for B2B sales.
- Work with the marketing team in developing communication and materials to support inquiry generation and sales.
- Travel and participate as needed in trade shows and other major selling opportunities.
- Research, compile, and share relevant white papers and studies related to the B2B opportunity. Remain current on the latest ergonomic research and discussions.
- Participate in the creation of a compelling dealer / FFL program to drive B2B business to FFL.
- Be an ambassador for FFL and its brands.
- Actively participate in vendor and consumer tradeshows and events.
- Advise the VP of Sales and other members of senior management on sales direction, competition, and market trends.
- Achieve growth-oriented revenue goals and sales quotas.
- Advance FFL’s brand image and reputation within the B2B space as the preeminent provider of luxury, designer furniture that promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Deliver regular reports to cross-functional teams and members of senior management pertaining to the performance of the B2B channel.
- Ensure customer satisfaction regarding all aspects of supply chain management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training in and understanding of human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics. Ergonomic certifications a plus.
- B2B sales and account management experience.
- Proven self-starter, that actively seeks and values feedback.
- Proven project management skills.
- High level of motivation with a desire to be successful.
- Able to work both individually and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must approach work in a fun, passionate way and have exhibited a willingness to help out as needed.
- Polished presentation skills with the ability to confidently react to situations in a timely and professional manner.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of working in B2B experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 4-year college degree required (preferably in a health related field).
- Ability to read and comprehend financial statements.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + commission and bonuses
- 401K with company match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase Program
- Dog-friendly office
- And more…
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!